Our Business Analysis Approach
Businesses lose millions of dollars every year in technology investments that don’t deliver the desired results. Too often, technology solutions are misaligned with the actual business requirements and cause tremendous frustration to organizations and their stakeholders.
We at Inceptico, understand the frustration. When it comes to business analysis, our philosophy is to assist clients by first understanding the business process changes, and then to ensure that any new technology integrates seamlessly into them. Our goal is to provide the best solution for your organization. Before beginning any business analysis, we take the time to evaluate your organization’s requirements by documenting its processes and workflows.
Our business analysts have expertise in all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC), and specialize in performing business analysis maturity assessment. Unlike other firms, Inceptico has no ties to any software or technology vendors and provides impartial expertise to all its technology change management projects.
Here are some of the areas in which our team can assist your organization with:
- Business Case Development – Identify the reasoning for initiating a project and the return on investment (ROI)
- Business Process Management (BPM) – Improve your business processes and workflows for greater efficiency
- Requirements Analysis – Determine and document business needs for new or existing projects
- Data Modeling – Capture and translate complex system designs into easily understood representations of the data flows and processes
- Risk Assessment – Identify potential risks that may be involved in a projected activity or undertaking
- Technology Purchases – Assist in the purchasing of technology (software/hardware) to meet your business requirements
- Project Initiation and Scoping – Determine and document a list of specific project goals, deliverables, tasks, costs and deadlines
Inceptico has the industry experience in: identifying business needs, analyzing requirements, and determining solutions in a wide variety of information technology areas. We use the information gathered for development, process improvement, organizational change; strategic planning and policy development.
Is your organization going through business process changes? Inceptico has the expertise to make your next project go smoothly. Contact us today to find out about how our business analysis services can benefit your business.